Helpa requires a standard system set-up that is capable of running Microsoft Windows® 2000, Microsoflt Windows® XP or Windows® Vista efficiently.
Helpa™ Operates as a Stand Alone, LAN, WAN, Terminal Services or Citrix
Helpa uses Microsoft Excel 2003 and onward for its document generating interface.
- IBM compatible PC that supports Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium 300/256Mb RAM minimum system required to run Helpa Version 5.0
- Preferred RAM 512Mb and/or more powerful
- CPU (Pentium IV or Equivalent recommended)
- CD-ROM drive is required for installation
- Mouse or other pointing device will greatly improve productivity
Hardware - Video
- Optimal video performance is achieved with a Super VGA Colour Monitor
- SVGA Windows video accelerator with at least 8Mb RAM and set to 1024 x 768 resolution
- Small Fonts and 16 bit colours. This setting ensures a height standard of screen display for graphs and high detail screens generated by Helpa
- Graphical output from Helpa is best presented on laser or inkjet printer, but any Windows® compatible printers are suitable
- Since printing is controlled by the Windows® Print Manager, practically any printer, or for that matter fax/modem, provides suitable output from Helpa
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation